This section will tell you about the Bluemoon Investigations business. It will help you to decide if this is the career move for you.
If after reading this you still cannot decide, consider joining one of our PI Experience Days with Bluemoon College. More details can be found at:
Background of Bluemoon Investigations
Formed in 1980, Bluemoon Investigations is a long established private investigation business. Originally with headquarters in Bristol, the company operated in the south west of England, before expanding throughout the UK and moved its base of operations to Peterborough.
In 2014 the Bluemoon group relocated its operations base and education division, Bluemoon College, to central London.
We are now looking to further expand the operations side by opening franchise offices.
Support on operating the franchise is from our head office in London.
The Franchise package
The franchise package includes:
- Use of Bluemoon Investigations name and processes
- Initial one week in-house training and on-going training including a L3 Award in Professional Investigations
- External five day surveillance training
- Attendance on all Bluemoon College courses
- Process Servers Guidance - affidavits and templates disc
- Data Protection Act & Legal Compliance for Professional Investigators
- Franchisee Guide
- 5 year telephone and email support package
- Legal and compliance updates as required
- Complete stationery package
- Limited company set-up for you which trades as ‘Bluemoon Investigations’
(it is your company, we do not retain shares)
- Use of the Bluemoon Investigations logo
- Organise your advertised telephone number
- Provide initial marketing material, and mail out to locally identified potential core business customers
- 3 month initial local Google Adword campaign
- FindaDetective private investigator directory entry for one year
- Establish your online presence for marketing and networking with the PI industry
- Inclusion on the company web site
Bluemoon Investigations corporate site
- 3 email addresses
- Assistance with your application to join the Association of British Investigators or other approved professional associations
- At the end of the initial 5 year agreement, franchisees may renew for a further 5 years, subject to satisfactory performance and contract.
When you buy a Bluemoon Investigations franchise you are buying on-going benefits for the franchise term, including:
- On-going investigation training, help and advice
- Within your franchise fee, you can revisit any of our Bluemoon College internal training courses
- Localised marketing and social media awareness strategy
- Core business management systems
- Internal company training offered to two people in any one franchise NOT just the owner
- On-going marketing advice
Our training programme has been designed to ensure that you gain the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to run your own business, whatever your aspirations.
You can invest in a Bluemoon Investigations Franchise for an initial fee from only £5,995 + vat
There are royalty payments from £50 + vat per week.
Be part of the Bluemoon family
Is this for you ?
Being a Bluemoon Investigations franchisee is somewhat different to other careers. It is varied, interesting and rewarding being your own boss in a detective agency.
You will need commitment, dedication, desire and to be hardworking. The opportunity is to develop a profitable and rewarding business.
I want to apply
To become part of the Bluemoon family, complete and return the application form. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the opportunities.